Bot framework composer error - ONNX Multilingual model failed to load, Bot is failing Failed to find or load Model with path
Bot framework composer troubleshooting | Bot framework error on multilingual bot development
In this article we will see how to fix the following error in Bot framework composer deployment for a multilingual bot:
Multi Lingual Bot using orchestrator model (ONNX) is failing with error Failed to find or load Model with path C:\home\site\wwwroot\model\pretrained.20210205.microsoft.dte.00.06.unicoder_multilingual
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create Bot in Composer
- Added Skill (another Bot) , which brought in Orchestrator models
- Added multi lingual capabilities into the Bot'
- Runtime Bot fails with the below
- Failed to find or load Model with path
- C:\home\site\wwwroot\model\pretrained.20210205.microsoft.dte.00.06.unicoder_multilingual Fails in emulator as well. Path is local path when deployed to Azure, above path is given
- English language works in same bot, this issue occurs when another locale is selected
- additional info: My Root dialog uses Orchestrator recognizer and immediate next dialog where it fails uses Regular expression recognizer/ i tried with orchestrator also and it fails there as well
If the failure is happening only when you deploy multilingual bot to Azure can you please verify on your Azure deployment if that folder C:\home\site\wwwroot\model\pretrained.20210205.microsoft.dte.00.06.unicoder_multilingual exists?
It is possible there is a missing file in the multilingual model causing this only on deployment to Azure. Can you try opening your bot project folder and open the .csproj file locally, and modify the includes to include */.model.